Our clients impact the daily lives of everyone.
A substantial portion of OMDP’s practice involves the representation of public sector clients, where the firm handles a myriad of cases and legal issues facing public entities, including eminent domain cases. The firm also represents and advises public sector clients with respect to a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Shopping center, retail, office and industrial leases
- Conveyances Mortgage and other financing transactions
- Purchase agreements and options
- Construction contracts
- Mechanics liens
- Partnership and limited liability company agreements
- Title insurance matters
- Subdivision use restrictions
- Sales and acquisitions of assets
- Zoning matters real estate tax complaints
OMDP has also participated as a management representative in countless public sector clients’ collective bargaining negotiations.
We recommend the following associates to represent you in legal matters relating to the public sector.
- Matthew A. Dooley
- John D. Latchney
- Abraham Lieberman
- Michael J. Loughman
- Dennis M. O’Toole
- Patrick M. Ward